Even if you're a diehard RuneScape participant

Comments · 37 Views

Buy OSRS Gold, Buy RuneScape Gold, RS3 Gold - RSGoldFast

But wait, there is more. To be fair, in case you have 65 defense and 69 strength and 75 ranged, you're likely going to OSRS gold have zero less than 65 attack and 70-75 hp (depending on the way you train).

Remember a 99 in almost any skill is 13,034,431 xp. I assert that the coaching to get a pursuit cape is as hard as most 99's. Quite somewhat tougher even, if you consider that the majority of that training is at the lower levels. It's much, much more difficult to get 13M xp without the advantages of things that open up in greater levels that member skillers so often take for granted.

Even if you're a diehard RuneScape participant

But wait, training isn't everything that you have to Cheap RS gold do in order to get a pursuit cape, can it be? No, you have to really do the quests! Let us perform a rough estimate a second. There are 159 quests, they likely take an average of an hour each if using a guide (they do for me anyway). Even if you're a diehard RuneScape participant and play 4 hours a day 7 days a week, it will still take you 5 months and 5 days to finish all of them. Now assume a mean of 10 minutes between each person to get prepared for the quest, that bumps it around 6 months and 5 days. Simply doing the quests after you have all the training done takes more than fletching or cooking! That actually makes it look shorter than it really is. If you are more like me, and perform about 7 hours each week, it'll take 26 weeks and 4 days, or about 5.5 months.

Comments