Perhaps I am an outlier

Comments · 38 Views

MUT 21 Coins, Madden NFL 21 Coins, Madden 21 Coins

Yeah that's not occurring. The game is geared toward people who don't understand what meta critic even is. Honestly, at this time, I do not even care about EA fuckin' over the sports audience. The sport crowd is dumb and Madden nfl 21 coins has cash, so let'em. It's just unfortunate that they don't use those auto-income earnings to help fund actual projects with limited dumb. Imagine if they didn't money-grab and fuck over Anthem? But nope. Business is scummy through and through. How cool that match might have been without studio heads shitting all over it. It would also have been cool if Bioware had not needed to throw it in a year because they (Bioware) didn't know what they (Bioware) wanted. Yep I will not ever buy another BioWare game again after they ruined mass effect then essentially stole a shit load of people's cash with Anthem.

BioWare Montreal (now EA Motive) fucked up Volume Effect. Edmonton and Austin didn't get their hands on it before it was much too late. Anthem was a wreck... but it's a better at being an Iron Man simulator compared to Iron Man at that Avengers micro-transaction vessel. A cool realization I came to is, within the last 20 decades, I went from buying every Madden, NHL, FIFA, also (until 2005) MVP Baseball game each year (along with other EA titles, such as NBA Live some years) to just the NHL and FIFA series, then just to FIFA, and today for buy Mut 21 coins the past couple decades, nothing. Perhaps I am an outlier, but EA has literally pissed away everything good they used to have in their sport games and lost me as a customer participant. I played a few FiFA18/PS4 I think using a friend after a long time, along with the controls where clunky and dumb. He had an older version of PES, which was so much more"fun" to perform, the"flow" was near instant.

Comments